Saturday, January 2, 2010

A string of events!


Never had so much fun falling ever before in my life!I tried my hand on skiing.
I fell and got up very well knowing that I was gonna fall again.It is an art of training the
brain to trust your instincts and understand the physics behind the way a ski works.
My skiing mission started off as a been here done that mission ,but I know I am gonna go back and try it again and again.BTW 'Happy 2010',Hope this year brings a lot of joy and warmth.
Looking back at the year 2009 all I can say is it has been an eventful year.I know my
likes and dislikes a little better than the previous year.I am curious to find out what 2010 has to offer.
This is what one of my friends had to say about the new year :
"So another year passes ... What does that have to do with anything? You're basically the same person you were yesterday (maybe slightly more hung over) ... Basically I'd just like to live each day better than the day before.
"

No comments: