Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mission almost accomplished.

Almost 80 days ago I set a blog goal for myself.
I decided to write every single day for 90 days,my blog is a testimonial of
how I dint achieve that goal.Although I can tell that I did manage to account and summarize a few of my thoughts and experiences over the last couple of days.


I have learned and unlearned a lot of things in this process.I have a lot of ideas bustling in my brain.I have added a few more things to my "been there loved it" list as I call it:(the order is unimportant!)
I want to climb the Himalayas at least once.
I want to become a multi-cuisine cook.
I want to sky dive.
I want to drive from the East coast to the west coast and experience the change of seasons.
I want to learn to play a musical instrument.
I want paint my wall.
I want to work with children.
I want to teach.
I want to have an awesome garden and a mini zoo.
I want to study liberal arts.
I want to visit Africa.
I want to be able to connect to all the friends that I have ever had.
I want to capture emotions in pictures.
I want to have a movie collection.
I want to run a marathon.
I want to walk in the rain.
I want to be able to recognize raga's
I want to be able to make a difference to the underprivileged (This sounds like a piece from a politicians speech!)
The list goes on...
I will edit this post every time I find something to add or cross out from the list.

2 comments:

The Genius Lives on said...

U should also scratch out the "run a marathon"! U have done tht rite?? :-)

mans said...

A marathon is 26 miles Big chill was 5 miles, not even close.