Wednesday, December 23, 2009

movie buff!

Watching movies is something I thoroughly enjoy and it restores joy and emotions into my system.I have grown up watching Hitchcock and wondering when he would make an appearance true Hitcock style.(Alferd Hitcock always appear for a brief stint in all his movies as a random passerby).As a kid I remember enjoying the movie marathons we had during the summer vacation.A movie marathon typically includes an Action movie,a drama and a comical movie.Thanks to Ravi uncle we had an almost infinite supply of movies.
My personal favorite genre has always been drama :).This is one category I like watching when I am by myself.You see,it is embarrassing to tear in front of friends and family .It is not that I forget the fact that it is just a movie but I get so involved in all the drama and emotions that it is hard to snap out of the trans.The most embarrassing time was when I was sitting and tearing for Pixar's animated movie "UP" when my friends beside me were yawning away to glory.
At least I know a few things that can bring me out of the lowest lows ,movies and cooking.
I enjoy cooking.On the contrary, I am not a gourmet.I like cooking for foodies.Before I start drifting away from what I started.....
The reason I decided to blog about movies is because I have realized that when I have had a bad day and need to get back in form one good movie can work like a charm for me.Music
works for some people.This is the website were I get my dose of drama and action:
http://watch-movies.ro/


I thank whatever gods may be / For my unconquerable soul. / I am the master of my fate / I am the captain of my soul.
-Nelson Mandela(from the movie Invictus )

No comments: