Monday, July 28, 2008

I am in love!I am not going to make a clinched justification saying i am in love with life or i love Mr x.I learned something yesterday, people who can not express themselves sometimes can do a better job at writing. There can be permutations and combinations of the above statement.I believe i can think and talk,alas it ends there.I have decided to sharpen my writing skills finally.I have mustered the courage to write!Where do i start?
my battle against bedbugs,my impending vacation to San Diego(yay!) or about the jack ass phone i am working on(now now! that is risky!i am suppose to be working on it right now instead of blogging).Alright bedbugs first!I woke up at 5.45 AM this morning when i was attacked without prior warning.I rushed to the hall and requested my roommate for some ammunitions(read jack black bug spray,funny name).Killed 4 creepy rogues.I have to wait for their next attack.
I have stopped reading .
Art is the expression of the profoundest thoughts in the simplest way."Albert Einstein
ponder ponder !chomp chomp.


No comments: